12/08/2014

Two easy nail art for Christmas - Golden dotted nails



Still Christmas time!! :-)

I created two easy nail designs for the holidays. You can see one of my nails I painted differently.
The golden polish is always exclusive, shiny.

You can use these style together too.

Let's start it!

First I applied base coat as always... it protects our nails against nail polish.

Then I paint my tip with golden polish:




Then countinue with bigger white dots and smaller red dots:




The first nail art is ready!

Now let's see the second one..

First I paint my whole nail with the golden polish then start the dotting with white dots:




After white lines may come the red lines, see how:




And that's all! We've done it!


What I use: 

1. Essence base coat,

2. Essence Colour&Go golden polish,

3. Crystal Nails white polish,


4. Astor Fashion Studio/300/Mexican Cherry/


I hope you like it! :-)


Welcome to my Facebook:
https://facebook.com/lifeworldwomen


Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/


No comments:

Post a Comment