12/15/2014

Black matte party nails: Perfect for New Year's Eve



Party nails that's perfect for New Year's Eve as well!

I applied base coat then black polish, and top of them matte top coat... so the base of nail art is ready.

After I start with the colours.

All what else we need a dotting tool or a toothpick.

I paint at first the pink, then the yellow and the blue colours:




When it's done, I use glitter polish between each line:




And we've already finished this nail art.

I am sure you'll like it when you try it, because it's so easy even cute :-).

Leave me comment or question if you want to ask anything!


What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Lovely black polish,

3. Lovely Matte top coat,

4. Lovely middle pink polish,

5. Miss Sporty Guick Dry polish/yellow/,

6. Miss Sporty/light blue polish/,

7. Essence Sparkle Sand Effect/silver glitter polish/.


Welcome to my Facebook:
https://facebook.com/lifeworldwomen

Music by Kevin MacLeod /Cut and Dry/
http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/


No comments:

Post a Comment