12/25/2014

Elegant black&pink nails with dotting nail art



Hi Guys!

Today it's Christmas, so at first I wish you all a Merry and Blessed Christmas! 
Happiness, health and joy! 


I created an elegant black&pink design which I think perfect party nail art as well.
So you can try it for New Year's Eve party too! :-)

I use a middle sized dotting tool and three colours.

First I paint my nail with base coat, then begin the painting of black and pink parts:




That's really not hard just don't hurry and it will be perfect!

After them I paint a line of silver dots alogside:




And we've already finished!

I didn't use top coat but if you want a long lasting nail art, then use it and it'll be cute for days :-).


What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Lovely black polish,

3. Lovely dark pink polish,

4. Catrice silver polish/42, Nickel Minaj/.


I hope you like this design!


Welcome to my Facebook:
https://facebook.com/lifeworldwomen

Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/
http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/


No comments:

Post a Comment