12/06/2014

Easy nail art for holidays! Party / Christmas nails



Super cute and easy nails for holidays!

I made it as Christmas nail but I think it's perfect for parties even weddings as well.

I began as always with the base coat to protect nails. Then I continued with the 'sparkle touch' polish, which includes blue and silver glitters.




After it the white tips:




Bigger dark blue dots then smaller white dots:




It's almost ready, still needed silver glitter polish on the end of tip:




And we've done it! :-)

I think it's really not hard but amazing for holidays.


What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Miss Sporty Sparkle Touch,

3. Rimmel Brit Manicure/430, Porcelain/,

4. Crystal Nails dark blue polish/47/,

5. Essence silver glitter polish/Sparkle sand effect.


I hope you'll like this nail design.

Have a great day! :-)


Welcome to my Facebook:
https://facebook.com/lifeworldwomen

Music by Kevin MacLeod /Continue Life/
http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/


No comments:

Post a Comment