12/29/2014

Two easy elegant nail designs for parties even for New Year's Eve



What I decided to make today that is two easy similair nail design for parties.

I used black, beige and sparkly orange nail polishes and a dotting tool.

Let me show you how I make it!

I applied base coat for protecting nails.. then I paint the tips:




After when I finished the tip, may come the dots.. I try to make them in different sizes that I just touch the nail softly for smaller ones:




This is the first disign.. And the next for the next design I paint my whole nail with black polish and make bigger orange dots and still small beige dots:




We've already done it!

I hope you like both nail art and will try them. :-)


What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Lovely black nail polish,

3. Crystal Nails sparkly orange nail polish,

4. Lovely Nude nail polish.


Welcome to my Facebook:
https://facebook.com/lifeworldwomen


Music by Kevin MacLeod /Mandeville/
http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/


No comments:

Post a Comment