10/18/2014

Nail Trends 2014 Fall/Winter - Half moon nails and red based design with black ombre tips



Nice day Everyone!

Today I decided to make some sponged nails with half moon design.

I used red polish, what is trending at this autumn - also I like this colour so much.




After finish the base colour, I used a small piece of sponge to make ombre black nails.




Finally I finished my nails with quick dry top coat.


What I use:

1. Crystal Nails /red polish/42/

2. Miss Sporty /black polish/4/080/3316

3. A simple sponge

4. Essence /quick dry top coat/

I use simple sponge, usually I don't use makeup sponge :-) just cut off a small piece of it.


I hope you'll like this design.

Have a great day!

Facebook: https://facebook.com/lifeworldwomen

Watch my video how I'm doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment