This nail design reminds of Christmas. I don't know why but it's bright and fabulous.
At first I apply base coat to protect my nails then may come black polish.
Then I use a small sponge to put levander, blue and white polish.
Next step I make some dots with a toothpick.
And finally I use glitter nail mostly silver and blue glitters inside.
We already finished! :-)
What I used:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Black polish/Gloss like gel by Lovely,
3. Astor/Sweet Lavender/39/201/3026,
4. Miss Sporty/medium blue/0/515/4147,
5. Crystal Nails/white polish/500,
6. Miss Sporty/Sparkle touch/4057.
My Facebook: https://facebook.com/lifeworldwomen