10/02/2014

Black matte nail art tutorial & decor with dotting tools or toothpick



Hi Everyone! :-)

I like so much the matte nail art and today I thought that share you one of my favorite designs.

At first I painted my nails with black nail polish and after drying I used the matte polish.
( Be careful, don't push the brush hard, it can mess up the base colour. )

So, when it finished, we can start the dotting.




Don't push the dotting tools or toothpick hard as well just touch the nails with them for letting nice work at the end.

I show every details into the video and I am sure beginers can do it perfectly too :-).

What I use:

1. miss sporty black nail polish /4/080/3316/

2. Lovely Matte top coat

3. miss sporty brown nail polish /2/530/4053/

4. miss sporty gold nail polish /21/312/4185/

I hope you'll like it.

See how I am doing it... Have a nice day!


No comments:

Post a Comment