Cute, elegant French manicue by using black and silver nail polishes.
I love the black nail polish in shiny or matte design as well.
So, I decided to use it together with silver polish.
Let's start it! :)
1. Apply the base coat to protect the natural nails.
2. Paint the black tips.
3. After the tips draw a black and a silver stripe.
4. The latest step is a silver stripe at the edge of black tip.
We've done it!
It's an easy and nice nail art... Try and see! :)
Thanks for visiting my blog.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Lovely black nail polish,
3. Catrice nail polish /Nickel Minaj/,
4. ADEN black liner nail polish.
Please join me :) Welcome to my
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Clear Air/