One of my favorite designs is the matte nail design.
I used dark blue nail polish, but it looks black maybe. (Before the blue polish I used base coat.)
After I applied the matte top coat, then started dotting.
At first the silver and white dots by larger headed dotting tool:
Then I chose smaller tool for the other colours:
When I finished with dotting, I put a line of sparkly silver glitter polish on the edge of dots.
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Crystal Nails dark blue polish/47/,
3. Lovely Matte top coat,
4. Catrice Nickel Minaj/42/,
5. Crystal Nails white polish,
6. Astor, Sweet Lavender/201/,
7. Astor Quick&Go/321/, Essence silver sparkle sand.
I hope you like that matte Christian nail design.
Welcome to my Facebook:
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Easy Lemon/