11/21/2014

3 in 1 easy flower dotted nail design



Flower nails!

It's already winter here, so feel good to bring back the summer time by this cute flowers :-).

3 in 1 because I painted 3 different designs on my hands using 5 colours.

At first I apply, as always, base coat.

Then I paint one of my nails with blue polish and other ones dark pink polish.

And we can start the flowers:







When all petals are ready then may come the middle dots, I used lilac for it:




Unfortunately, I forgot to record my thumb design :-)) , but I shared a link of my other video in this video, you can check it out there how to do... It's so easy and beautiful.


What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Lovely Crystal Strenght/dark pink/,

3. Essence/light blue/,

4. Miss Sporty quick dry: orange, yellow, light lilac.


I hope you like it.


My Facebook
https://facebook.com/lifeworldwomen

Music of video by Kevin MacLeod /Cut and Dry/
http://incompetech.com/music/royalty-free/


No comments:

Post a Comment