Today I'm bringing a red and white heart nail art for Valentine's Day. We need only dotting tool for this design.
Let's start it!
1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails.
2. Paint your middle, ring and thumb nails red; your index and little nails white:
3. For the hearts and little points we need a small dotting tool:
4. I paint two different sized white dots over the red nails:
5. Finish the nail art with top coat to protect the manicure from peeling and to keep it shiny and glossy:
What I use:
1. Essence base coat,
2. Miss Sporty pinkish red nail polish,
3. Essence white nail polish,
4. Sally Hansen Double Duty base&top coat,
5. Dotting tools.
Read more about details and products I use:
Feel free to ask me anything you'd like to know!
Music by Kevin MacLeod /Laid Back Guitars/
Licensed under Creative Commons: By Attribution