11/04/2015

Pastel Galaxy Nail Art



Hi Guys!

I was thinking for long time about a pastel galaxy nail art and now I did it!
Hope you'll love it :)

Let's start this nail design!


1. Apply base coat to protect your natural nails from discoloration,

2. Paint your each nail pastel pink,

3. For the galaxy design we need:

 - A small sponge,
 - Pastel purple nail polish,
 - Baby pink nail polish,
 - Light blue nail polish,
 - White nail polish,
 - Silver glitter polish and
 - White liner polish or a striping brush plus white nail polish....

I start it with the purple:












4. After finishing the colors I apply silver glitter polish:




5. Finally I paint stars over my each nail:




6. I finish the design with top coat:




That's it! We're done.

Feel free to share your opinion!
Ask me anything you'd like to know.


What I use:

1. Essence base coat,

2. Moyra pastel pink nail polish,

3. Miss Sporty pastel purple nail polish,

4. Lovely baby pink nail polish,

5. Rimmel light blue polish,

6. Lovely white nail polish,

7. Essence silver glitter polish,

8. ADEN white liner polish,

9. Essence QuickDry top coat,

10. Makeup sponge.


Thanks for reading my blog!

Join me... Welcome to my:


Music by Kevin MacLeod /Anamalie/


No comments:

Post a Comment